Faster DF Series ISO 15171-1 A Diagnostic Steel (38)
Faster DF Series
ISO 15171-1 Interchanges:
- Faster DF Series
- Parker PD Series
- Argus Alfagomma DPT Series
- Manuli MQS D Series
- Aeroquip FD90 Series
- Flat-face shut-off valves:
no air inclusion within the circuit.
- The valve on male coupling and
the sleeve on female part are
- No spillage during connection and
- Rolled surfaces in sealing area
to ensure the lowest roughness.
- “Push” connection system. Connection by pushing the male
- Disconnection by pulling back
- Balls latching system.
- Balls racing area induction
- Standard seals in NBR
- PTFE back-up rings.
- Dust protection for male coupling.
- Wide range of threads
- Specifically designed to help the
maintenance of hydraulic systems
making the pressure check easier.
- Male coupling to be assembled
on the diagnostic equipment.
- By applying male couplings on
several parts of the circuit under
check, control and maintenance
operations become quicker and
- Male coupling very compact,
to be mounted on the hydraulic
Faster DF Series ISO 15171-1 Diagnostic Dust Cap (1)
Faster DF Series ISO 15171-1 Diagnostic Dust Cap